Thursday, April 5, 2018

Update on Music?

Hey, so I received no communication from Wixen, the publishing house for the song I wanted to use... I called over there and they directed me to an online form to fill out.  So far no responses...  Do I am just going to focus On trying to find good royalty free music through this site here.  Killer Tracks has a bunch of really cool songs, all royalty free for me to use in the film introduction.  All I have to do is request my teacher to download them for me since the school board has an account with Killer Tracks for educational purposes.  Hopefully, my project will be killer too...  I'm almost done, coming around the bend with only 9 or so days left!  Next Saturday, April 14th, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(infinite.void);

SO the title of my film is (infinite.void);  stylized with the punctuation to make it feel more computery.  It is still just pronounced as I...