Sunday, April 8, 2018

Okay, so my Film Intro is DONE!!!

Okay, so everything is all tidied up, and it's looking and sounding great!  All I have left is my CCR.  I have been looking at the questions I have to answer and well, I need to really think about some of them.

Here are the 4 questions:

-How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
-How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
-How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
-How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?


Honestly, I am not sure about how my product challenges conventions, and that is the one I am stuck on.  The last three I can honestly answer quite quickly in my head.  
Anyways, The CCR and the Film introduction need to be turned in by Saturday, April 14th.  I only have about six days left before everything is due, so I need to get my CCR done ASAP so I can wrap everything up.  So far the experience has been great, but I'll tell more in my CCR.  

'Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(infinite.void);

SO the title of my film is (infinite.void);  stylized with the punctuation to make it feel more computery.  It is still just pronounced as I...