Monday, March 5, 2018

Tenatative Schedule

With week one out of the way, I figured I will try to schedule myself out for the next 6 weeks.  I will post a new updated schedule every Monday night that is more detailed and updated with what I have done and what I still need to do.  But in the meanwhile, here is my tentative schedule for the next 6 weeks: 

  • Week 2 - 3/5 to 3/11
    • I hope to nail down a general outline to a plot for my opening sequence as well as outlines/storyboards to help visualize the sequence of events. 
  • Week 3- 3/12 to 3/18
    • Start on the production of my film opening, possibly find some actors to play some of the people in my film.  Scout out locations of the film and get and mise-en-scene elements I might need (like clothing, props, etc.) And schedule my shooting days for the end of this week and the entirety of week 4.  (I could use the first half of week 5 but that would be cutting it close in my opinion for editing time).
  • Week 4 - 3/19 to 3/25
    • This is the week before spring break. Hopefully, I can get all of my filming done over the course of this week.  This week will be strictly for filming purposes only.
  • Week 5 - 3/26 to 4/1 
    • Woo Hoo Spring Break!!!  Except it couldn't have fallen out on a worse time since this is the bulk of my project - editing.  I will have to work around the oddball days of fun during this week to really get my editing tight.
  • Week 6 - 4/2-4/6
    • This is the time I will use to finalize and polish my masterpiece and reflect on what I have created.
  • Week 7 - Everything due by 4/14
    • This is the week I will dedicate to my CCR and my final project will be posted on this blog.

41 days until completion... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(infinite.void);

SO the title of my film is (infinite.void);  stylized with the punctuation to make it feel more computery.  It is still just pronounced as I...