Sunday, April 1, 2018

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

So my computer hard drive crashed and it looks like I have lost all my files... with only a few weeks to go I am not sure what to do...  Ugh what a great time for this to happen...  I am just going to take an "L" on this one.  Guess who isn't gonna pass the AICE Media Studies AICE Exam, you called it, this guy!  I did so much on the project, I was almost done practically, just putting on the final
touches!!!!!



Well, goodbye college credit...  No use in even thinking about it...














April Fools!!!!!!!!


I just figure I'd get into the April festivities with a lighthearted April Fools gesture!  

My project is coming along great, just need to do the voice overs, music, and foley sounds.  But the video editing is nearly complete, looking tight.  By the end of this week, I'll 100% be done with the video.  Looking good so far... Wish me luck!  I do wanna share a cool frame from the intro, so here it is:

I think it is cool because it makes Robbie look like he is being spied on with the obscured view; makes him vulnerable.


'Til Next Time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(infinite.void);

SO the title of my film is (infinite.void);  stylized with the punctuation to make it feel more computery.  It is still just pronounced as I...