Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Drawing Out The Basic Storyboard



Well, I completed my storyboard, Just a basic rough outline of how I want the shots to look.  I still need to create a script, for a more detailed version outlining the shots I'd like to take as well as any lines that the character might say or emotions I want the actor to display.  Besides that, I have been talking to others in the class, and they have been creating a "character design" for their main character, going in depth about their appearance, clothes, personality, etc.  I feel like I should do that too.
I still need to find an actor, sort out shooting locations, and find any props I might need.  So far, so Good.

'Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(infinite.void);

SO the title of my film is (infinite.void);  stylized with the punctuation to make it feel more computery.  It is still just pronounced as I...