Thursday, March 15, 2018

Group Meeting In Class

So today in class, we meet together in groups of five to talk about our projects.  I saw what my peers were doing and I realized that some of them have already started filming and some are in the same stage as me, which puts me in the right time frame for completing the project.  One thing I noticed was that it seems that the other group members had a lot more blog posts than me, so I'm thinking of upping my game in that respect.

When talking over my project, the others in the group had a great idea to make the businessman have a real connection to the plane going down.  They suggested that I make the businessman's wife be on the plane and she leaves a voicemail for him with the details of her flight and how much she loves him.  This really hits him hard so he needs to find a way to stop the tragedy from happening and find the source of the emails.

I really like this idea, and will implement it into the plot.  I thought that the rest of the group members projects had some good ideas that wanted me to know more.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(infinite.void);

SO the title of my film is (infinite.void);  stylized with the punctuation to make it feel more computery.  It is still just pronounced as I...