Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Updates

So I have been editing the video, only worrying about making sure the video is tight, no loose ends.  I Am going to focus more on audio and overall post-production of the video after I make sure I have all my shots arranged, and the best take of each shot is used in the film opening.  I am seeing some problems, such as inconsistencies in the lighting, even though the first scene was shot in the same room, within an hour or so time.  I think it is because I used the natural light coming in from the window, adjacent to the subject.  I hope I should be able to clear some of that up through post-production.  Things such as sound, I decided to do most of it though voice-over and foley, so I do not have to worry about shotty audio from the built-in mic on my camera.  As far as music is concerned, I will either produce something myself or find some royalty-free, open-licensed music to edit along with the video.  I do not feel like a need any songs, maybe just a bit of transitional non-diegetic music between scenes or during heightened/intense part.  As far as diegetic sounds go, I don't have much to either find royalty-free or I will create the sounds, such as keyboard clicking or chair creeks, door closing, etc.  Anyways, I should have a good frame of video to work with by the middle of this week, I'll post a sample within a few days. 

Anyways, 'Til Next Time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(infinite.void);

SO the title of my film is (infinite.void);  stylized with the punctuation to make it feel more computery.  It is still just pronounced as I...