Tuesday, March 20, 2018

My character! --- His name is Robbieeeeeeeeee!

Hey, I just wanted to do a little character description to complement my story. So Robbie is being played by Anish Ghosh, a friend, and fellow student.   For this character, I wanted to make him a bit nerdy and a mamas boy.  He needs to be the exact opposite person any that someone would assume would get themselves into this situation.  With that being said, I'd like him to appear on the straight and narrow but the intro takes place on the night he becomes a bit mischievous.  I am going to have him wear glasses and a nerdy shirt during filming, either like a superhero or this chemistry shirt that I know he owns.  Anyway, this just a short post before I begin to film, so Adios!

'Til Next Time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(infinite.void);

SO the title of my film is (infinite.void);  stylized with the punctuation to make it feel more computery.  It is still just pronounced as I...