Monday, March 19, 2018

Shot list

Just finished up my shot list to organize myself during this week's shoot!  After some collaboration and brainstorming, I have settled on a revised version of my previous story.  I have decided to make my main character a high school student, for obvious reasons because my actor will be a high school student.  I have also decided to focus more on the origins of these emails, as to not confuse the audience. The basic premise of my two minute intro will be about a high school boy who explores the dark web and ends up getting harassed through his email. My shot list is below!

Shot List:

Establishing Shot: Wide shot of boy sitting and talking on phone, with his computer on his lap. 

Close up shot: Clock set at late time 

Medium Shot: Focus on boys face, he is talking on the phone with his friend, who is encouraging him to go on website. 

Over the shoulder shot: See computer and him going on the dark web.
Two- Three shots of him switching between talking on the phone and scrolling through the computer

Close up: He looks at his door as his Mom calls out to him.

Camera follows him as he gets up and closes his light. 

Close up of him clicking off light

Medium shot: Boy sits back down on bed

More shots of him talking to his friend 

Close up of computer: a weird icon pulls up on the screen

Action shot: Over the shoulder closes computer, close up of his face 


NEXT MORNING

Close up:  Bed hair, crusty eyes

Medium shot of him sitting up

Close up: his feet shuffling to bathroom 

Close up: Tooth paste being put on toothbrush 

Close up: brushing teeth

Close up: Splashing water on his face 

Medium shot: walking back to room

Shot of phone: Email notification 

Close up: Takes laptop

Medium shot: Focusing on his face, which is looking at the computer

Close up: the dark web email

Close up: His face paranoid as his Mom calls out to him, looks at door 


'Til next Time!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

(infinite.void);

SO the title of my film is (infinite.void);  stylized with the punctuation to make it feel more computery.  It is still just pronounced as I...