Saturday, April 14, 2018

My CCR

Well, it's time to wrap everything up, I'm at the end of the journey.  One final reflection-I feel like my CCR could have been a lot better, but due to me being sick the last few days, all of my focus and energy has not been driving into creating the best CCR.  This is not an excuse, just an explanation and reflection upon my final piece of work.  So I hope you all will enjoy the film introduction, and me reflecting upon my work over the last six weeks.  So without further ado, here is my CCR:


The way I filmed my CCR is using a program called Camtasia which allowed me to record my screen, webcam, and mic at the same time, making the editing easy since everything was already synched in real time.

Check out my next posting for my Film Introduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(infinite.void);

SO the title of my film is (infinite.void);  stylized with the punctuation to make it feel more computery.  It is still just pronounced as I...